Declaration on the duty to provide information
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DPA, GDPR, Telecommunication Act 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.e..
The data you provide will be stored for the purpose of contacting you. There is no data transmission to third parties. Our website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enable an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information generated in this way is transferred to the provider’s server and stored there. You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are saved. We have concluded a corresponding contract for order data processing with the provider. Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 (3) Telecommunications Act and Art 6 (1) lit a (consent) and/or (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Our concern within the meaning of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website.
In general, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
Data protection information in accordance with Article 12 GDPR
Purpose of data collection, processing and use
Operation of security services, sales, administration and handling of services in the context of customer contracts and all associated secondary transactions.
Durchführung der Erhebung, Speicherung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten, das sind in erster Linie:
Carrying out the collection, storage and processing of personal data are primarily:
Personal data of the employees of SECA Security Gesellschaft m.b.H. (e.g. name, address, date of birth, marital status and profession / industry, accounting data (wages, salaries, other income)
- Contract data (customer contracts)
- Personal details of customer representatives and contacts of our customers (last name, first name, telephone and email addresses)
- Personal details of agents, contact persons and area managers of our suppliers used (last name, first name, telephone and email addresses) as well as information relevant for billing
- Contract data from suppliers
Description of the data subjects and the relevant data/data categories
Personal data is essentially collected, processed and used for the following groups, insofar as it concerns natural persons and insofar as these are necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes:
- Customers (address data, identification data, contract data, as far as necessary for the execution of the contract, control data, if necessary, other data that are necessary for the proper and suitable handling of the business relationship.)
- Employees, interns, applicants, dependents and relatives (application data such as information on professional career, training and qualifications, official approval/suitability; contract/basic and accounting data including data on wages and salaries, wage tax and social insurance; information on home and business address, area of activity; transaction and performance data; name and age of relatives that are relevant for social benefits; bank details, assets entrusted to the employee; contact information; employee status; qualifications; employee assessments; professional career; health data insofar as these are necessary for social compensation claims; emergency contact data, such as information provided by the employee about selected persons who shall be contacted in an emergency, for the purposes of personnel management and control, communication and the handling and control of transactions)
- Former employees as above within the statutory retention periods
- Agents/brokers/agencies (for administration and control, for communication as well as for the processing and control of transactions, bank details, billing and performance data)
- Business partners and agencies, brokers (address, billing and performance data)
- Suppliers (address and function data) and
- Contact persons for the above-mentioned groups, as far as they are legal entities (contact coordinates and support information)
- Public bodies that receive data based on legal regulations (e.g. social security institutions, financial authorities, health insurance companies).
- Internal positions that are involved in the execution of the respective business processes (personnel administration, accounting, purchasing, sales, telecommunications and IT).
- External contractors (service companies) in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR for the processing of data on our behalf for defined purposes within the scope of the order.
- Other external bodies such as credit institutions (salary payments, supplier invoices), companies belonging to the group or other external bodies for the fulfillment of the above-mentioned purposes, insofar as the person concerned has given their written consent, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or a transmission is permitted for overriding legitimate interests.
Recipients/categories of recipients to whom the data can be communicated
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
There is no data transfer to third countries outside the EU.
DEADLINES FOR DELETING THE DATA
Personal data will be promptly deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their specific purposes. If data is stored due to a statutory retention period, it will be deleted after this period.
NOTICE OF RIGHTS AS PERSONS AFFECTED BY DATA
You have the right to receive information about the data collected and stored by you (Art. 15 GDPR).
If you have given your consent to the storage of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time ((3) GDPR).
If your personal data is stored incorrectly, you have the right to have your data corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
If you suspect that your personal data has been improperly stored or used, you have the right to complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority (email: email@example.com)
ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTION
In principle, you can visit the SECA Security website in Austria without telling us who you are. We only find out the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us and the websites that you are visiting. This information is analysed for statistical purposes. As an individual user, you remain anonymous.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
We hereby expressly object to the use by third parties of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.